The Fors Marsh Group blog was busy in 2017, publishing 27 blog posts with insights from our experts into how we solve the toughest challenges. Here is a list of our top five most visited posts:
- Changing the Public Perceptions of Excessive Drinking By: Claire Constance, M.P.H.
- FMG and Facebook Partner to Challenge Human Factors Students at 3rd Annual Usabil-a-thon By: Jon Strohl, M.A.
- To Really Address Fraud Claims, Conduct Comprehensive Election Audits By: Dr. Thad Hall
- UX and the Future of Personalization By: Emma Gardiner
- Strategies for Wellness Behavior Change Messaging—National Wellness Week By: Dr. Elise Bui
Excessive drinking, no matter the situation, increases the risk for serious health issues—even in the short term. Changing the public perception around excessive drinking starts with changing how risks are communicated.
Fors Marsh Group and Facebook collaborated to create this year’s Usabil-a-thon, which challenged graduate students to create a photo-sharing and visual-messaging app that would resonate with teenagers across three markets: Japan, Brazil, and the United States.
With fake news and election fraud claims in the news this year, FMG’s election expert Thad Hall informs readers exactly how to tackle election fraud using a methodological election audit.
Website personalization has been on the rise for years, with big data enabling companies to segment their audience in real time. Ultimately, user experience (UX) and design will decide just how effective personalization is.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s (SAMHSA) National Wellness Week is a yearly reminder to the public to pay attention to their wellness. Broadening the scope of health communications and identifying additional targets for behavioral change will lead to new effective ways to help people lead healthier lives.
On the FMG blog, you can find other posts with expert insights, perspectives, and case studies. Want to stay up-to-date with the latest from FMG? Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and subscribe to our monthly newsletter.