Arlington, Virginia - December 18, 2014 -Fors Marsh Group LLC (FMG), a DC-area research and consulting firm, has been awarded a number of contracts in both the public and private sectors. As part of these new contracts, FMG will conduct behavioral research, program evaluation, and user experience studies for new and existing clients. New clients include the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE), Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC), Citizens Bank, and and Anthem (formerly known as WellPoint).
Recent Federal Contract awards include:
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)- Awarded new 5-year blanket purchase agreement (BPA) to conduct experimental economics research on taxpayer services.
- Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) ASPE - Awarded contract to conduct experimental web-based survey research to better understand the impact of naming on physician prescribing behaviors.
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) - Signed multiyear agreement to conduct research to understand and improve PBGC's Benefits Administration and Payment Department's (BAPD) workplace culture and climate.
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), MyCareer@VA - In support of prime contractor SRA, FMG will continue to support and enhance the MyCareer@VA website by developing and validating data for VA occupations, testing the site user experience, and developing and maintaining several of the site's core web and database components.
- Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) - Awarded 18-month study to conduct quantitative research and economic modeling to estimate the number of overseas U.S. civilians who are eligible to vote and who have registered and participated in the past. This includes analysis to determine if registration and voting propensity of the overseas U.S. civilian population differs from that of comparable domestic or military populations.
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) - Signed agreements to continue our research on cancer.gov to cover user experience research with a number of priority audiences including physicians, patients, cancer advocates and support/family members.
- United States Coast Guard - In support of prime contractor LMO, we will conduct quantitative and qualitative research services to investigate the effectiveness of the advertising slogans, advertising products, positioning statements, communication, and imagery to target audiences and provide input into future creative development.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) - Awarded 5-year IDIQ to conduct research in usability and human factors of security and biometric systems.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) - Awarded 5-year BPA to conduct quick turnaround social science research across the FDA.
In addition to Federal sector work, FMG has secured work with the following private organization:
- Anthem - In-lab moderated usability tests of public website pages and a menu of a mobile application with additional subsequent usability tests.
- Citizens Bank FMG will conduct user experience testing of a redesigned website and mobile application prototype to inform final design and functionality prior to launch.
For more information, please contact Megan Fischer, marketing manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-222-4339.